Image credit: Grace and Good Eats
The Italians made a good point with the invention of Lasagna. This absolute gem of a dish is packed with all the cheesy goodness it can muster. Flavorful to the core, come and follow this recipe to make a delectable creamy Lasagna that everyone will enjoy. It’s a great way to feed a large group and a great dish to bring everyone together.
- 454 g Ground beef
- 680 g Marinara or Pasta Sauce
- 12 Lasagna Noodles
- 900 g Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Egg
- 3 tbsp Evaporated milk
- Italian Seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Brown the meat over medium heat in a large skillet. Once the meat is fully cooked, drain and add the marinara sauce. Add the spices and simmer over low heat.
- Cook the lasagna noodles as directed on the package that you bought.
- Preheat the oven to 177 degrees C.
- Once the meat and noodles are cooked, whisk the eggs and milk together in a small bowl.
- Add a thin layer of the marinara meat sauce to a 9×13 glass pan.
- Layer the glass pan with the lasagna noodles, the egg and milk mixture, marinara meat sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat this for a total of three layers.
- Top the final layer of lasagna noodles with the remaining egg and milk mixture and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and melted.
- Make sure to make extra lasagna noodles in case any of them break in the process. It is easier to use rubber tipped tongs to pick up and layer the lasagna noodles.
Recipe credit: Grace and Good Eats