Image credit: Rasa Malaysia
This moist and flavorful ginger garlic baked salmon is the pinnacle of a weeknight dinner! It is, without a doubt, the simplest recipe for a quick and healthy family dinner. Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce inflammation, blood pressure, and risk factors for disease. It is high in protein and low in saturated fat. Salmons are known to be high in potassium and other nutrients such as iron and vitamin D, in addition to being a good source of vitamin B12.
Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon
- 400 g Salmon, cut into 2-3 pieces
- 1 piece Ginger, peeled and chopped (2-inch)
- 5 cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 3 dashes White pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Add the ginger and garlic to the salmon and gently rub them on the salmon. Add the rest of the ingredients to the salmon, stir to mix well so the salmon are nicely coated with all the ingredients.
- Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes or best for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line the salmon on a cookie sheet line with greased aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until the surface turns brown or slightly charred. Serve warm with rice.
- If the ginger and garlic are burned on the surface of the salmon, scrape them off before serving.
Recipe credit: Rasa Malaysia