Looking for something quick, tasty and healthy to start off your day? Our EASY Homemade Bagel is perfect for you With Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocado Pulp.
Easy Homemade Bagel
- Put 2gm Yeast into 275ml warm water and mix. Followed by 225gm bread flour and set it aside to rest for 10mins.
- After 10mins, in another mixing bowl mix bread flour, honey and yeast together and followed by the rested yeasted dough. Knead until it is smooth and elastic. And rest for 2 hours or doubled the size.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.Turn the rested dough out onto a very lightly dusted work surface and divide the dough (using a scale) into 110 g each. Shape each piece of dough into a ball. No need to rest the dough here.
- Roll out the dough into cylinder shape and bring both end meet.
- Place a large stockpot filled halfway with water up to a full boil and using a slotted spoon, gently drop the bagels into the water one at a time, taking care not to overcrowd the water. Boil the bagels for 30 seconds on each sides and remove with the slotted spoon to place back on the baking trays.
- Brush each bagel with the egg white and sprinkle with toppings as you wish. Bake the bagels at 220°c for 20 minutes or until brown.
We collaborate with Arla Malaysia to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Ruby Tart
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!