In this video, Kak Sue shares a pineapple tart recipe, which is very easy and suitable for cooking by uolls who have NO oven and NO mixer. This recipe can also be baked in the oven as usual.
Kak Sue wants to show you how to make biscuits for those who have No oven at home
Ok gaiss. good luck
Easy Pineapple Tart Recipe Melts In The Mouth
- 200 g Margarine
- 20 g Butter
- 1 nos Egg (grade A)
- 270 g Cake Flour
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Pineapple tart core to taste
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- A little dark yellow dye
* How to Bake
- Oven: 150 ° C 20 minutes. Then let it cool and apply the smear and bake again for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 40 minutes of small fire. Then cool and apply the smear and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.* Put salt in a pan and place a rack or baking pan on top lined with baking paper. (Do not place directly on the pan will burn the bottom)
- Add 200grm margarine + 20grm butter. Mix slowly.
- Add 30grm of icing sugar. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Then, add one grade A egg yolk.
- Sift and add 270grm cake flour + 30grm corn flour. Mix until well blended. Put it aside for a moment.
- After resting the dough, take some dough and roll it out.
- Use a wok or frying pan. Put salt in a pan & place on a cooling rack or baking sheet. Lay out a layer of baking paper.
- Roll the dough with the pineapple core. Using a fork, can make a pattern on the dough.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 40 minutes. If using an oven, bake at 150 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Add 1tsp sweetened condensed milk + 1tsp cooking oil + a little yellow. Mix well.
- For the oven -baked tart, after 20 minutes, spread on top of the pineapple tart. Bake again in another 5 to 10 minutes.
- For the pan cooked tart, after 40 minutes, cool the pineapple tart first. Then, spread on top of the pineapple tart. Cook again over low heat for 10 minutes.
- After that, the pineapple tart is ready to be served.
Oklah gais . Happy Trying