Image Credit : Radha’s Kitchen
Hey everyone! We’re back with another recipe! Today’s recipe is dedicated to those with egg allergies but still want some cake as dessert. Here’s to you!
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Semolina (fine sooji)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Tutti frutti
- 4-5 drops Mixed Fruit Essence
- 1 tsp ENO fruit salt
- Mix together 1 cup of milk, 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of oil and 4-5 drops of mixed fruit essence.
- Pour in 1 cup sooji flour and mix thoroughly.
- Let the batter rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 celsius.
- Batter will thicken after 10 to 15 minutes of resting
- Add in tutti frutti to your liking and 1 tsp of ENO friut salt, mix through.
- Line a 6 inch baking pan and cover the bottom of the pan with more tutti frutti. Pour in the batter and top the batter with more tutti frutti
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 25 minutes
If you have a friend who is allergic to eggs or just hates it, do share it with ‘em!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!