Chocolate chip cookies are the comfort food of many, when you feel down, a batch of chocolate chip cookies will make you feel better, when you feel happy, you can also bake a batch to celebrate. They’re a perfect treat for any occasion. A traditional chocolate chip recipe starts with a dough composed of flour, butter, sugar, chocolate chips, eggs and vanilla, but as time passes many different variations and recipes have also popped up. For example, ones that use M&Ms, peanut butter, white chocolate or dark chocolate chips. It is a very versatile cookie that you can bake however you like, some prefer them soft and chewy while others prefer them crunchier. Regardless of which type you like, chocolate chip recipes are mostly easy to follow, so even if you’re a beginner you don’t need to worry!
Explosive Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 30 g Powdered Sugar
- 20 g Corn starch
- 65 g Low gluten flour
- 50 g Dark Chocolate coin
- 20 g Eggs
- 30 g Chocolate Chips
- 5 g Cocoa powder
- 80 g Butter
- Butter softens at room temperature, add sugar and mix well, whisk it with a egg beater until fluffy.
- Add whole egg in batches to disperse evenly.
- Sift low powder, corn starch, cocoa powder, then cut the dough and mix evenly.
- The dough is kneaded until it becomes longer, divided into ten portions.
- Take a flattened piece, wrap it with three pieces of chocolate coins, and put chocolate chips on top of it.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Delicious and rich chocolate favorite! Fall in love in one second!
Did you make this recipe?
Tadaa! Your explosive chocolate chip cookies are now done! Bake a batch and share them with your family and friends. With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for help in our friendly community group! We are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .