The delicious Raspberry Cake will be a showstopper during a party. Its elegance fills you with awe. It is fairly easy to make using the Kenwood Malaysia mixer that has the folding attachments, it ensures the batter is thoroughly mixed to produce the best results.
Raspberry Cake Recipe
- In a water bath bowl, add in sugar and egg and whisk until the sugar dissolve and the temperature around 42°c.
- Once warm, beat it using stand mixer or hand whisk. Beat until super fluffy.
- Once fluffy, incorporate the flour slowly a little at a time.
- After finish adding the flour, fold in corn oil.
- Transfer it in 26 inch baking pan.
- Bake in 180°c preheated oven for 25 minutes or until toothpick came out clean.
- Cut it into the desired thickness.
- Combine water and sugar and cook until it reach 117°c.
- Beat the egg until soft peak and slowly add the hot syrup.
- Increase the speed and beat until the meringue reach 25°c.
- In a bowl add in strawberry and a tablespoon of sugar and toss it a bit and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Stack the cake and put the filling in between layer.
- Coat the cake with the meringue.
- Decorate or pipe the meringue up to your preference.
- Use blowtorch to give it colour.
- Decorate it with remaining raspberry and gold flake.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Kenwood Malaysia to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Flourish Golden Almond Cookies Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!