No one likes their ladies fingers to be too sticky and or not having a nice texture especially after frying.
So how do you do it? These are some tips that are super helpful to get delicious fried ladies fingers always!
- Before cutting, wash your ladies fingers. Add some salt (about a teaspoon) and let it soak a little while. This makes your ladies fingers more fresh and kills germs.
- Dry it then with some tissue paper.
- Do not cut the ladies finger yet! Only cut it right before cooking it.
- When ready to cook, fry the ladies finger under high heat.
- Never add water since the ladies finger already has a lot of moisture (especially from that slimy interior texture)
Ready to try making it now? Refer to the recipe below!
The ingredients you will need:
- Ladies finger
- 1 white tofu
- A handful of anchovies
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 red chili
How to do it:
- Wash the anchovies.
- Cut the whoite tofu into cubes.
- Slice or smash the garlic (whichever style you prefer).
- Cut the red chilli into thin slices.
- Heat the wok with some oil and add the anchovies. Fry it until golden brown.
6. Add the white tofu that was cut into cubes into the wok.
7. Once the tofu starts to brown, add in the garlic. Then stir fry it a bit more. Later add some salt and taste it. Do not add too much salt, because the anchovies will already make it very salty.
8. Add the ladies finger and thinly sliced red chilli. Now turn up the heat, stir well and fry it.
9. Your delicious fried ladies finger is ready to be enjoyed!
Credits for this quick and simple recipe goes to Mohd Rozmi.
If you have any delicious roast ladies finger recipes or any other great recipes do share them with us! We would love to see them!
You may also get a chance to be featured on our site!
Other articles you will love:
Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
Wanna ‘par-tea’ with boba tea? Check out 10 Most Popular and Tasty Boba Teas in Klang Valley
Finding fried rice recipes that will not disappoint Uncle Roger? Check out 7 Best Easy Fried Rice Recipes
Wanna have good Japanese Food at affordable prices? Check out 7 Best Japanese Restaurants in Klang Valley