A nugget looking fried pandan custard with a beautiful green on the inside, crispy on the outside alongside with a soft and jiggly texture inside. What are you waiting for? Try this recipe out for you and your family to enjoy!
Fried Pandan Custard
- 20 g Cornflour
- 16 g Custard Powder
- 20 g Flour
- 80 g Sugar
- 100 ml Coconut Cream
- 300 ml Water
- ½ tsp Pandan Emulco
- 8 g Gelatine
- 24 ml Water
- 130 g Flour
- 200 g Breadcrumbs
- 2 nos Egg
- Bloom gelatine powder with 24ml water and set it aside.
- In a pot, pour in water, coconut cream, cornflour, custard powder, flour, sugar and pandan emulco. Whisk until they are diluted.
- Put in bloomed gelatine and continue whisking it until it thickens.
- Pour into the cake pan and freeze it overnight.
- Remove from freezer and cut into cube size.
- Coat it in eggs then roll in flour.
- Back to eggs again and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat up a pot of cooking oil and deep fry it until golden brown.
- You can freeze it for 5 hours instead of 24hours if u think waiting for it is too long.
- Make sure to cut when it is frozen so that you can coat it easier.
- You can change the flavouring to any flavour of your choice.
- Be sure to keep whisking the custard when on heat to prevent burning.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Peanut Butter Chocolate Dates Recipe