Elevate your fruit tart by adding plum sauce! Double Camel Plum Sauce makes your fruit tart sweeter with an extra tangy zing! Plus, it makes your fruits look a lot more glossy with a glaze of plum sauce. Can get this yummy Plum Sauce from Double Camel Soy Sauce yo…
Fruit Tart with Double Camel Plum Sauce
- 250 g Milk
- 50 g Sugar
- 5 nos Egg yolk
- 5 tbsp Double camel plum sauce cap unta
- 1 pckt Puff Pastry
- Fruits Variation
- Double camel plum sauce
- Mix milk and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolve.
- Add the egg and stir. Then add the Double Camel Plum Sauce and stir until thick and transfer into piping bag and let it set.
- Take the pastry and cut V shape on the angle but to not join it together.
- Take the other half and fold it to the other half. Repeat step for the next one.
- Brush it with Double Camel Plum Sauce and bake in 200°c oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the fruits and coat them with the Double Camel Plum Sauce to give a shiny look surface.
- Pipe the cream on top of the pastry and top it off with the fruit.
- To make more glossy brush the fruit again with the Double Camel Plum Sauce.
You should give this Fruit Tart with Double Camel Plum Sauce a try!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Cookies by Using Air Fryer
Up Next: Strawberry Ice-cream Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!