No need for oil or water, Frying pan milk cake that is made with milk. It melts in your mouth, so delicious!
Frying pan recipe
- 65 g Cake Flour
- 56 g Milk
- Few drops Lemon Juice
- 25 g Sugar
- 3 Egg
- Beat the egg yolk
- Add in milk and mix them
- Sift the cake flour into the bowl
- Mix until there are no more particles.
- Beat the egg whites and lemon juice until bubbles appear, add in ⅓ of sugar
- Add in sugar 3 times and continue beating.
- Beat until it form a small hook
- Dig ⅓ of the egg white and egg yolk and mix evenly
- Pour in the remaining egg whites and mix well (pay attention to technique).
- Brush oil in pan, put in some tin foil, and squeeze in the batter.
- Fry on low heat for 1 minute, pour 1 spoon of water along the side, cover and fry for 5 minutes.
- Turn over and add 1 more spoon of water, cover and fry for 6-7 minutes!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends who are into cakes!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Pandan Layered Cake
Up Next:All About Chocolate
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!