The Fudge Chocolate Terrine is a luscious, moist fudge cake that you will be longing for after just a bite. With Van Houten Malaysia Cocoa Powder and crunchy pistachios used as topping, it becomes loaded with texture and taste, imprinting a place in your heart.
Fudge Chocolate Terrine
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 54 g VAN HOUTEN Cocoa Powder
- 150 g Eggs
- 100 g Whipping Cream
- 2 g Gelatin
- 80 g Melted Butter
- 30 g Sugar
- VAN HOUTEN Cocoa Poeder
- Using water bath method melt the chocolate until it reaches 45°c
- Remove from heat and continue stir until it cool down until it reaches 24°c
- Reheat again until it loosen, Add in VAN HOUTEN Cocoa Powder in two batches and add sugar, egg, cream.
- Bloom gelatin and melt it and add into the mixture and stir fast.
- Add melted butter and mix
- Transfer into a baking pan using eater bath baking and bake in 160°c oven for 30 minutes once done baking let it set in refrigerator overnight.
- Once set dust it with VAN HOUTEN Cocoa Powder and crushed pistachios.
- Enjoy your cake!
Try out the recipe, we are sure you will love it hehe!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Homemade Famous Amos Cookies
Up Next: Homemade DIY Burnt Cheesecake!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!