And Ginger Brown Sugar!
You get… Ginger Brown Sugar Apple Strudel!
This beauty is made to melt your heart with its exquisite taste and crumbly, chewy texture. Made with Chek Hup’s Ginger BrownSugar and stuffed with apples, this is something you do not want to miss.
Ginger Sugar Apple Strudel
- Melt butter and add in Chek Hup Gula Merah Halia and 40g Chek Hup Brown and cinnamon.
- Cook until the sugar melt, once melt add in apple and cook until it thickens
- Add cornstarch after that and continue stir.
- Turn of and let it cool to solidify
- Roll the puff pastry and fill it in with apple fillings.
- Seal it and use your creativity in decorating
- Bake it in 200°c oven for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven
- Take it out and sprinkle it with the remaining brown sugar.
Don’t wait any longer, follow this video and make your own delicious Ginger Sugar Apple Strudel!
We collaborate with Chek Hup to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!