The more you eat, the more addictive Golden cheese biscuits, salty and delicious, you can’t stop after one bite!
Golden Cheese Biscuits
- 75 g Butter
- 35 g Powdered sugar
- 15 g Eggs
- 2 g Salt
- 135 g Cake flour
- 80 g Mozzarella cheese
- Use soft butter and powdered sugar.
- Mix well and add the egg liquid in two batches continue mixing.
- Sift in the cake flour.
- Stir into a dough and add cheese.
- Knead evenly.
- Put the dough in plastic wrap, arrange it into triangles, put it in the refrigerator an freeze for an hour.
- Slice it into pieces, put them on the baking tray.
- Put the batter into the middle part of the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
Let us know what you think of it!
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!