Have you ever tried Chinese Mochi that is covered with nuts? Doesnt this look the same? But this is a simplified version with just very basic ingredients you can easily get and easy to make!
You can eat it in 2 ways, melted gooey marshmallow or chewy textured marshmallow with flavourful graham crackers!!
Graham Cracker Marshmallow
- 250 g Crushed Graham Crackers
- 4 tbsp Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 80 g Peanut Butter
- 1 pkt Large Marshmallow
- 50 g Crushed Graham Cracker (for coating)
- Mix crushed graham crackers with condensed milk. Give it a mix.
- Then add in milk and peanut butter.
- Use your hand to mix them until it slowly forms a dough.
- Roll it out into a ball then press it flat.
- Place the marshmallow in and wrap it like dumplings.
- Roll it into graham cracker.
- Ready to be served!
- If your graham cracker does not bind properly, you can add in more peanut butter and a little bit of milk.
- If you’d like it to be less sweet, you can reduce condensed milk by adding more peanut butter.
- To have the melted marshmallow effect, you can microwave it for 10 seconds and eat it right away! Or if not you can just eat it as it is.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Ipoh Famous Cheese Naan