Halloween is creeping up real soon! Let’s get into the theme of making these tasty Halloween Pumpkin Cookies that will definitely give people pumpkin to talk about It surely is a treat rather than a trick with these cookies!
Halloween Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
- 130 g
- 60 g
- 30 g
- 180 g
- 10 g Pumpkin powder
- 5 g Pumkpkin seed
- 5 g
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Cream soften butter and icing sugar until it is smooth.
- Add in eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add in flour and pumpkin powder and mix until it forms a dough.
- Roll it out into 25g each and place it in the fridge.
- Once it is slightly harden, use a toothpick and make a pumpkin making on the outside.
- Place one pumpkin seed in the middle.
- Bake it at 160°C for 25 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and transfer it into the piping bag. Pipe out some halloween faces on the cookies. Ready to serve.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Eating Chicken Skin Can Be Dangerous
Up Next: The Herbs We Know And What it Actually Does
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!