Uh lala~ Ice-cream never tasted this GOOD. Himalayan Salt Latte Ice Cream with rocksugar toppings gives you a totally new and wonderful experience. Thank you Chek Hup for making this possible! It looks impressive and it’s going to impress others since you made an ice cream yourself!
Himalayan Salt Latte Ice cream
- Bloom the gelatine by mixing it with the water and letting it sit till it swells.
- Simmer the milk and Chek Hup Himalayan Salt Latte.
- Add the gelatine.
- Pour the mixture into a blender.
- Add the chocolate and blend.
- Add in cold whipping cream and blend it again.
- Transfer it into a container and let it set for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, sprinkle as much Chek Hup Crystal Rock Sugar as desired and stir it well.
- Repeat step (8) twice to get the best kind of ice-cream texture. You may also use the Chek Hup Crystal Rock Sugar as a topping if preferred.
- It’s ready to be served.
The Himalayan Salt Latte Ice cream is perfect for hot days, make this and give yourself a treat!
We collaborate with Chek Hup to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!