Blessed for the Hokkaido Milk Latte Castella Cake. No kidding, this cake is as soft as the clouds in heaven. What makes it special? It is Hokkaido Milk Latte! Thank you Chek Hup for that! This Hokkaido Milk Latte is made of micro ground Colombian coffee beans to give it an aromatic, coffee taste. It’s also healthier since we made it with Chek Hup’s brown sugar.
Hokkaido Milk Latte Castella Cake
- In a pot add in butter, milk and Chekhup Hokkaido Milk Latte together and simmer it.
- Once the butter are melted and the coffee are well combined transfer it into the flour bowl and stir it.
- Add in egg yolk and mix.
- In another bowl beat egg whites and sugar together until soft peaks.
- Combine both batter until well combined.
- Bake in 150c oven using water bath method for one hour
Don’t wait any longer, follow this video and make your own delicious Hokkaido Milk Latte Castella Cake!
We collaborate with MilkLatte Chek Hup to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!