Do you fancy a healthy and quick snack that requires little to no effort to make? Well, you’ve found the perfect recipe just for that! Homemade coconut cube bites are so easy to make and it requires only a few ingredients too. Talk about a win-win situation for yourself! So, come and make these super simple homemade coconut cube bites using this recipe today!
Homemade Coconut Cube Bites
- Desiccated Coconut
- 360 g Pure Milk
- 25 g White granulated sugar
- 40 g Corn starch
- Add milk, corn starch, white sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Simmer and stir the mixture while cooking it over the stove on low heat. Once the mixture starts to thicken, turn off the heat.
- Pour it into a container and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to solidify. (You can line the containerwith corn oil to prevent it from sticking to the wall)
- Remove it from the container and cut into pieces. Then coat it with the coconut and enjoy!
Recipe credit: xiaohongshu.com
Voila! You can enjoy our Homemade Coconut Cube Bites. Hopefully, with our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for our help.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up-head on over here and browse through all of our recipes.