The Honey Steamed Bao features a juicy chicken coated with a flavorful garlic honey glaze made with CED Pure Honey CED Organic & Food. CED pure honey has a nice aroma for cooking ! It is then coupled with crunchy salad inside a soft bun. Try making this for lunch or dinner! It’s incredibly quick and simple!
Honey Steamed Bao
- ⅓ cup Water
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 4 tbsp CED Pure Honey
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 200 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 200 g Corn Starch
- 2 nos Egg
- Jullien Purple Cabbage
- Ring Cut Onion
- Sliced Pepper
Garlic Honey Glaze
- 1 cup CED Pure Honey
- 9 nos Garlic Clove
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
For Steamed Bun
- Combine all ingredients except the corn oil. Knead until it becomes a ball. Cover and let it rise for 2 hours.
- Once proofed, punch it out and portion it into a 80g ball.
- Roll the ball and brush oil only on one side of the rolled ball.
- Close it into half and roll the top gently. Let it rise for 45 minutes. Steam the bun for 10 minutes.
For Fried Chicken
- Take the chicken and dust it first with flour. Then coat it with the egg and roll it again in the flour bowl.
- Deep fry it in a hot pot until golden brown.
For Garlic Honey Glaze
- Melt the butter and then add the garlic until it is brown. Add in CED Pure Honey and parsley.
- Take the chicken and coat it with the sauce.
- Open the bao and start with the onion and kale.
- Add in the coated chicken
- Add in the sliced pepper and red cabbage for extra beautification.
Share this with your friends and family who love Honey Steamed Bao!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Salmon Bao
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!