Want a touch of nuttiness in your milk? Then switch over to almond milk! You’ll only need two simple ingredients, almonds and water! With just these two ingredients, you’ll get your own homemade almond milk, ready to be served.
Almond Milk Recipe
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 100 g Almond
- 550 ml Water
- Soak almonds overnight or at least for 4 hours.
- Rinse off with clean water.
- Peel off the skin.
- Add peeled almonds and water to the blender.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain using a cheesecloth or strainer.
- If you want a quicker way to peel, you can soak the almonds in hot water for 30 minutes.
- You can add any sweeteners into your almond milk. Just add them directly after the last step!
- The residue of almond milk can be bulky, so strain using a strainer first, then strain again using a cheesecloth for smoother almond milk.
- Mix the almond milk well before drinking.
Time to try out this recipe at home now!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: 5 Ingredients Mandarin Orange Cheesecake