Image credit: buatoranglapo
I remember this one time when my aunt bought me this delicious chocolate chip cookie that was square-shaped and it was intended to look like a cake. From there, I was so puzzled at how a chocolate chip cookie could turn into like that. It was crispy, chocolatey and crazy delicious but when I asked her where she got it, she said she didn’t remember. Thus, I dived myself into my own mission of trying to search what the heck I was eating even though I got one down which was the flavour. Chocolate Chip Cookie. Now, I found out what it’s called, I still haven’t gotten myself to actually purchase it. Maybe, I don’t have to. I can just start making one right now with this recipe!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Start preheating the oven before we start making the mixture.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar until it’s combined well. You can opt for a mixer or using a whisk. Then, start adding the eggs one by one. The method is to mix and add in the egg, and repeat until all of the remaining eggs are poured into the mixture.
- Add in the vanilla essence and continue to mix well.
- Use a sifter and sieve the flour along with the salt into the mixture before mixing again.
- Now, add in the chocolate chips before using a wooden spoon to mix them altogether.
- Pour and spread the mixture into the pan. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top to make it more chocolatey. At this point, you can add in nuts too.
- Bake it in the oven on 175ºC for 35-40 minutes or until it’s cooked enough. Try the toothpick test to see whether your congo bars is fully baked or not. Then, serve!
Recipe credit: Buat Orang Lapo
So good and easy, right? Besides chocolate chip cookie bars, we have various chocolate chip cookies recipes! Check them out, you don’t wanna miss out!