Can’t get enough of peanut butter’s nuttiness flavour? Then make and enjoy your own homemade peanut butter at home! All you need are four simple ingredients, and you’ll be smothered in peanut butter goodness in no time!
Peanut Butter Recipe
Keep in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Food Processor / Blender
- 150 g Unsalted Peanuts
- 1 Sugar
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Add peanuts into the food processor.
- Pulse the peanuts until the peanuts are powdery.
- Add sugar, salt and one tablespoon of vegetable oil into the food processor.
- Pulse it several times until it's smooth.
- Add another tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Blend it for another 20 to 30 seconds.
- You can control the thickness of your peanut butter by using vegetable oil. If you want smoother peanut butter, you can add and increase the amount of vegetable oil.
- You can choose not to add the vegetable oil because peanuts will form their own oil when it is blended. However, your peanut butter will become thicker.
- The sugar and salt are mainly for flavoring purposes. You can choose not to add them, or add lesser amounts into the peanut butter. Likewise, if you want your peanut butter to be saltier or sweeter, you can add more sugar and salt.
- De-shell your peanuts well or simply just buy de-shelled peanuts because the shell of the peanuts will cause your peanut butter to be gritty and less smoother.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: How To Make Mayonnaise