Are you about to make some Kek Batik? Stop right now and don’t forget to grab Kellogg’s Malaysia Mueslix™ on your way to make a healthy, chocolatey Kek Batik Indulgence.
Kellogg’s® Mueslix™ Raisin & Almond Crunch is made with 5 grains goodness such as corn, whole wheat, whole barley, whole oat and whole brown rice! Talk about guilt-free indulgence packed with nutrients with Kellogg’s® Mueslix™ now!
It’s not only perfect for breakfast but as well as an ingredient for your favourite Kek Batik! Don’t miss out the deliciousness and try out this easy recipe with Kellogg’s® Mueslix™ today!
Kek Batik Indulgence Recipe
- By using the double boiler method, whisk the eggs, cocoa powder, butter and condensed milk until it thickens.
- Add in Kellogg's Mueslix and fold it in. Make sure evrything is well coated with the chocolate.
- Pour it into a 7 inch baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Press and flatten it, then let it rest in the refrigerator until it is set.
Cream Cheese Topping
- First, combine cream cheese and topping cream together and beat until smooth.
- Then add vinegar into the mixture and fold until well combined.
- Take the cake batik from the refrigerator and pipe the cream then put it back in the refrigerator to let it set.
- Combine all ingredients and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Stir it a bit to cool down, then pour it on top of the already set cake batik with cream cheese topping. (Make sure the cheese is set and cool or else it will melt.)
- Quickly store in the chiller and let it set for 1 hour.
- Decorate it with sliced almonds.
Perfect for a teatime snack with your loved ones
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!