Lidah Kucing but it’s a CAKE!
This adorable cake is going to be loved! It has various vibrant colors and can be made easily with MFM Cap Ros Flour All PurposeFlour. We used the trustworthy Khind Malaysia Oven to bake this and enjoyed every bite! You should definitely try baking it this Raya!
Kek Lidah Kucing
- 128 g
MFM Rose Flour
- 128 g
- 4 nos
- 5 g
- 10 g
- 54 g Water
- 12 g Ovalet
- 40 g
- 500 g
- 120 g Water
- 250 g
- 550 g
- In a bowl, put all ingredients except oil, and beat the ingredients using hand mixer.
- Mix for about 2 minutes until lighten and a bit whiter (until you reach ribboning stage), then add in oil and beat for about 30 seconds.
- Divide into 6 bowl and colour it.
- Pour the mixture into a 5”x5”x3” cake round pan.
- Bake at 170°c for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out from the pan, and let it cool completely on the wire rack.
- Combine sugar and water and boil until it reaches 117°c
- Whipped the egg whites until soft peak and add the hot syrup
- Beat the meringue until room temperature
- Add cubed butter and whip until glossy.
- Place mat and board and start with purple, pipe in the buttercream and repeat step
- Makesure follow the right order
- Once finished, pipe on the sides and secure the cake with skewer or straw
- Now start to crumb coat and let it set for 10 minutes
- Next pipe the remaining buttercream on the sides and top and smooth it out
- Decorate it up to your liking!
- We choose to decorate it as a cat because it is a Lidah Kucing Cake!
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Khind Malaysia to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Up Next: Caramelised Marshmallow Popcorn Nougat
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!