Khachapuri is a bread with filling, shaped like a cute little boat. It’s a super interesting dish that you shouldn’t miss out on Tastes even better with Sauce Empire Nyolike Kam Heong paste! Try it yourself
- 2 ¼ cups Warm Water
- 1 tsp
- 3 tsp
- 5 cups
- 1 tsp
- 2 tbsp
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Curry Leaf
- 1 tsp Thai Basil
- 4 tbsp
Kam Heong Fillings
- 150 g
- 170 g Nyolike Kam Heong Paste
- 10 g Curry Leaf
- 10 g Thai Basil
- 200 g Chicken Breast
- 60 g Feta Cheese
- 1 nos
- 50 g Onions and Shallots
- 3 nos Basil
- Combine flour, water, yeast, sugar ,salt and olive oil
- Knead the dough until become smooth. And let it rise for 2 hours
- Combine all ingredient
- Saute Nyolike Kam Heong paste with curry leaf, dried chilli and thai basil.
- Add diced chicken breast and stir until partially cooked. Around 50%
- Set aside
- Roll the dough until flat rectangle
- Roll the edges and pinch each end together.
- Brush the spread on top and then pour the Kam Heong
- Add the Nyolike kam heong chicken and crack the egg and put it on top.
- Add on the Crumble the feta cheese
- Bake in 200c oven until the crust is golden brown. 18 minutes – 23 minutes
- Top it with remaining topping.
- Serve hot.
Try out our Khachapuri and start off your day in the best mood.
We collaborate with Sauce Empire to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Lemon Meringue Tart
Up Next: Pulut Hitam
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!