You know you’re Malaysian when you gotta have some ‘kuih’ during tea time. Talam Jagung is one of those ‘kuihs’ that is just so smooth, silky and sweet. Plus the ‘jagung’ which is the corn, makes it taste so flavorful, you will go ‘umph’ with every bite. We used the Rasaku Whole Kernel Corn that is 100% natural with no added coloring or preservatives to ensure its quality.
- Mix all ingredient in a blender and blend
- On a double boiler cook the batter until thicken
- Once thicken transfer it on top of the bottom layer
- Steam for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool and set in refrigerator for 4 hours (or over night)
- Blend rasaku whole kernel and sift it
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend
- Pour in a pot and cook until it become a bit thick
- Transfer into baking pan and steam for 30 minutes
- Let it cool down a bit
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Rasaku to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Swissroll Kek Meriam Buluh
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!