This recipe is great for all those leftover bread crusts that usually you just throw away. It is easy to Check out this flowy lava bread! It’s yummy and very easy to make for yourself and your loved ones too!
- 1 nos Egg
- 2 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 pcs Bread
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 2 tsp Condensed Milk
- 6 tbsp Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Mix the egg, evaporated milk and cinnamon powder.
- Dip the bread into the mixture.
- Melt the butter on your pan.
- Toast the bread until it turns brown.
- Layer one top layer of bread thinly with condensed milk.
- Place another bread on top of the bread.
- Gently press down the middle part of the bread.
- Place melted vanilla ice cream at the middle part of the bread.
- Top with cocoa powder.
- Make sure the egg mixture is fully mixed so that the bread is well-flavored.
- Use low to medium heat when frying the bread. High heat might burn your bread.
- Make sure you press the middle part of the bread well so that it can hold the melted vanilla ice cream with ease.
- You can change the melted vanilla ice cream to other flavors that you like.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Easy Pineapple Tart Recipe