You want cake, but the weather is as hot as Henry Cavil so you also want a popsicle. WHY NOT HAVE BOTH? Get a POPSICLE CAKE. It is as delicious, refreshing and absolutely satisfying! We opted for coconut cooking oil when making this due to its many health benefits like promoting heart health, weight loss and more.
Layer Popsicle Cake
- 30 g Rasaku Coconut Cooking oil
- 96 g
- 1 nos
- 1 tsp
- 96 g
- 7 g
- 10 g Ovalette
- 350 g
- 100 g Rasaku Coconut Cooking oil
- 250 g
- 130 g
- 4 nos
Colouring,up to your preference
- Combine all ingredients A in a bowl and beat for 3 minutes.
- Transfer into a shallow baking pan 7×7 inch and bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine ingredient B in a bowl and microwave it or double boil it until the chocolate are melted
- Combine butter and condensed milk and then beat for 5 minutes.
- Divide into 4 bowl and colour it up to your preference.
- Smear the buttercream and sandwich the layer together.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces
- And pop in the popsicle stick
- Freeze it for 15 minutes and dip into the chocolate
- Place the cake on a parchment and let it set in chiller for a while
- Once chilled decorate up to your preference.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Cowa to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Chocolate Popcorn Crunch Cookies
Up Next: Apam Balik Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!