This MeringueTart has a smooth, creamy texture on the inside with a crisp exterior achieved with a blowtorch. It has a zesty flavor that is coupled with candied lemon, making it a great dessert that can also be a centerpiece for parties.
Lemon Meringue Tart
- Add all of the ingredients and mix with low speed until fully incorporated
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes
- Roll the dough and blind bake for 18 minutes
- Take out the weight and bake until golden brown.
- Add all of the ingredients
- On a double boiler, stir it until it thickens and add butter
- Stir it until it fully dissolves then refrigerate it
- Combine sugar and water then boil until it reaches 117c
- Whip the egg whites until a soft peak and add the hot syrup
- Beat the meringue until room temperature
- Place lemon slice on top of a baking tray
- Sprinkle it heavily with sugar
- Bake at low heat for 2 hours.
If you don’t try it you’ll definitely be missing out
We collaborate with Innofood to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!