This is how you’ll react when you see how these noodles were made. It’s like kungfu + cooking! Longevity noodles are served during Chinese New Year as it is believed to make you live longer. So why not try making one yourself! We made our noodles from scratch with the MFM Cap Ros Flour.
Longevity Egg Noodles
- 2 cups
MFM Ros Flour
- 2 nos
- 60 ml Water
- A Pinch
- 60 g
- Mix, flour, eggs, salt and a little bit of water and knead until it combine together. Add more water if the dough is dry
- Let it rest in a chiller for about 30 minutes to 1 hour ( the longer the better
- Take it out and roll it again and fold like an envelope
- Wrap and let it rest for another 30 minutes
- Take it out and roll it again. This time roll until you can see your finger when you lift it up.
- Cut the dough into a thin strip and dust it with corn starch
- Cook the noodles or just simply freeze it until later use.
It’s fun to make and more fun to eat hehe!
We collaborate with MFM Cap Ros Flour to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!