Lor Poh Peng also known as Wife Cakes are incredibly irresistible! (thus, the name ) Packed with sweet Chek Hup Brown Sugar & Candied Melon, it will satisfy your hungry tummy.
Lor Poh Peng
- Cut the winter melon into bite sizes.
- Combine all ingredient into 1 bowl
- For the dough combine all of the ingredient together. Same as Dough B and let it rest for 30 minute
- Portion the dough.
- Take dough A and roll into a disk and add the dough B on the center and wrap it.
- Roll the dough into long slab and roll it.
- Take each end and pinch both of it on the center.
- Roll into a disk and add the filling and wrap it again
- Roll to flatten it a bit
- Repeat step, brush with egg wash and bake in 200c oven.
Your family is certainly to be delighted after having a bite!
We collaborate with Chek Hup to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!