Mandarin and AlmondCookies are not one to miss during Chinese New Year.
So this year, let’s make something interesting out of it! 🍊
Thanks to CN LOYAL 1884 for the amazing Almond Cookies crafted with love. This marvelous mix and match Mandarin Orange Almond Cake will be the spotlight any day. ❤️
Mandarin Orange Almond Cake
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 200 g
- 100 g
- 50 g
- 10 ml Orange oil
- 1 ml
- 10 g Orange fondant
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Blend CN LOYAL ALMOND COOKIES until crumbly.
- In a separate bowl, whip up egg whites and sugar until medium peak.
- Whip up whole eggs and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold in dry ingredients. Lastly fold in melted butter.
- Fold in meringue into egg bowl mixture.
- Pour into cake pans and bake for 30 mins.
- For orange cream cheese frosting, beat cream cheese, orange oil, and icing sugar until soften and smooth. Add in soften butter and beat until well incorporated.
- Trim cake sponge and fill orange cream cheese froasting in between both cake sponges.
- Coat the entire cake with cream cheese frosting.
- With the remaining frosting, add in green colouring and transfer into piping bag with a leaf tip nozzle.
- Roll orange fondant into various size.
- Place them on the cake and pipe out green cream cheese frosting.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Quick and Easy Avocado Pesto Macaroni Recipe
Up Next: Top 3 Crispy Crackling Recipes
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!