What is it like to have 2 different compositions in 1 cake? Not only do you get mandarin orange-y flavour but also with pineapple filling in a cake? These 2 are the highlights of Chinese New Year. You can never say no to mandarin oranges and pineapple tarts of course.
Mandarin Orange Pineapple Tart Cake
- Food Processor
- Aluminium Cups
- Measuring Jug
- 100 g Graham Crackers
- 50 g Sugar
- 80 ml Melted Butter
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 80 g Icing Sugar
- 40 g Gelatine Solution
- 200 ml Whipping Cream
- 2 nos Mandarin Oranges
- 100 ml Orange Jelly (melted)
- 200 g Pineapple Paste
- Put graham crackers, sugar and melted butter into the food processor.
- Blend until crumbly.
- Place 1 tbsp each into cups and use a spiced bottle to flatten the base.
- Whip up whipping cream until medium peak.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until soft and creamy, add in gelatin solution.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Put 1 tbsp each into an aluminium cup then put in pineapple paste and cover up with remaining cream cheese until ¾ of the cup.
- Cup mandarin oranges and place it on top of the cream cheese and pour in orange jelly.
- Chill it for about 1 hour.
- Remove and decorate with pineapple tarts
Tips and guides:
- You can use pineapple tarts as the base of this cheesecake, simply just blend it into crumbs. Method will be the same as the graham crackers.
- If you do not want to eat straight from the aluminum cup, you can freeze it first for about 2hours or more and remove the aluminium cup and then transfer to the chiller.
- If your pineapple paste is too sticky, you can flatten your pineapple paste on a parchment paper. Chill it for 30-40mins, use a round cutter and cut into the aluminium cup size.
Time to use some Mandarin Oranges try out this recipe now!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: 5 Ingredients Mandarin Orange Cheesecake