Image Credit : backporchpaleo.com
Let’s put a fun twist to the original chocolate chip cake, and make it matcha instead! Especially for matcha lovers, we are sure you and the Matcha Chocolate Chip Mini Cake will be a perfect ‘matcha’.
Matcha Chocolate Chip Mini Cake
- 70 g Low gluten flour
- 70 g White sugar
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 100 ml Milk
- Chocolate chips ( Based on your preference )
- 10 g Matcha powder
- 3 g Baking powder
- 3 Eggs
- Pour in unsalted butter and white sugar.
- Stir with a whisk until soft.
- Add the eggs into the butter three times.
- Mix well.
- Combine low-gluten flour, matcha powder and baking powder, then sieve them
- Then pour in the egg yolk paste and stir.
- Slowly add the milk in three more times.
- Stirring while adding.
We’re already started making another batch, have you?
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!