Over here Matcha lovers! It’s the glorious taste of matcha mixed into smooth and creamy tiramisu. Doesn’t it sound amazing? (as Matcha lover, honestly even I’m drooling right now)
Green Tea Mascarpone Cream.
Green Tea Syrup
- 5 g Green House Green Tea Emulco
- 100 g
- 100 g Warm Water
- In a bowl beat egg yolk and first sugar until frothy.
- In another bowl beat egg white and second sugar until stiff peak.
- Combine matcha, Green House green tea emulco and flour into the egg yolk mixture and fold. When combined fold in the egg white.
- Pipe on a baking tray. The design is up to you.
- Bake in 200c oven for 10-14 minutes or until toothpick came out clean.
Green Tea Mascarpone Cream
- Beat mascarpone cream until loose.
- In a another bowl add cream, powdered sugar and Green House Green Tea Emulco.
- Fold in melted gelatin with the mascarpone cream.
- And then fold both cream together. Set aside.
Green Tea Syrup
- Add all ingredient together and stir.
Green House Ingredient’s Green Tea Emulco makes the flavour so much better! Take a bite of this tiramisu and let it melt in your mouth!
We collaborate with Green House Ingredients to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!