Brownies has to be one of the best desserts out there especially when it’s fudgy and full of chocolate But, let’s put our own twist with some milk chocolate cream and walnuts included to make the best and tastiest homemade brownies.
Milk Chocolate Cream with Fudgy Walnut Brownie Recipe
- 200 g
- 114 g
- 200 g
- 3 nos
- 30 g
- 75 g
All Purpose Flour
- 100 g Walnuts
- 200 g
- 100 g
- 50 g
Non dairy cream
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in the microwave until it is fully melted. Preheat oven at 190°C.
- Add in sugar and mix until incorporated.
- After that, add in egg one at a time. Stir until they are fully combined.
- Fold in cocoa powder and all purpose flour.
- Lastly add in walnuts.
- Put into 7'x7' square cake pan. Bake at 190°C for 40 minutes. Once baked, let it cool and put it in the chiller.
- For milk chocolate cream, microwave both milk chocolate and whipping cream until fully melted.
- Pour oven the baked brownie. Put it back into the chiller until the cream is set.
- Remove brownie from cake pan and cut them into rectangular shape of 5cm x 9cm.
- In a mixing bowl, whip up non dairy cream until medium peak.
- Transfer cream into piping bag with any shape nozzle that you have.
- Pipe on the brownie and decorate it.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!