Dumpling festival is around the corner, now make BakZhang with CED organic millet!
It gives you the pleasure of enjoying dumplings – the HEALTHIER way. We used CED Organic & Food 100% organic and pesticidefree millet – definitely the better option. Using millet to replace sticky rice can prevent gastric from eating too much bak zhang
Then we added chicken and 3 TYPES OF BEANS seasoned with spices to ensure the best taste.
Millet Bak Zhang
- Couple of Dried bamboo leaves
- 200 g CED Millet
- CED natural himalaysan pink rock salt to season
- 100 g Glutinous Rice (soaked)
- 40 g Black Bean (soaked)
- 40 g Azuki Bean (soaked)
- 40 g Mung Bean (soaked)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 nos star anise
- 1 nos cinnamon stick
- 6 nos Dried chilli
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
Oil to Saute
- 100 g
- 2 nos chicken breast (cubed)
- 100 g Lotus Root (half cooked)
- 120 ml
- 4 tbsp
- 6 tbsp Chopped Spring onion
- 4 Boiled Salted
- Couple of chopped Spring Onion
- Soak the bamboo leaf at least overnight! Better it 2 days to soften the stem.
- In a hot pan drizzled with 3 tbsp of oil, saute the ginger garlic paste
- Cook until fragrant
- Add 200g CED millet and the glutinous rice.
- Cook until the millet is a bit brown.
- And then transfer it into a bowl
- Combine it with the remaining beans.
- Set it aside
- Meanwhile, heat your pan and drizzle the oil.
- Add in the ginger garlic paste and cook until brown.
- Add the spices and cook until fragrant
- After that add in the chicken and the remaining ingredients
- When it is fully cooked transfer into a bowl
- Take the bamboo leaves and make a cone.
- Fill the CED millet filling inside and followed with the chicken and lotus roots, salted eggyolk and spring onion.
- Add another layer of CED millet mixture and close it and wrap it.
- Tie it tightly.
- Boil it for at least 3 hours!
Make it and enjoy a wholesome meal now with your family.
We collaborate with CED Organic & Food to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Milk Tea Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!