On a hot sunny day I bet you would love something sweet and cold. Then try out making these easy, mouth-watering Milo Ice Cream Sticks now! These Milo Ice Cream Sticks are perfect for both children and adults!
Milo Ice Cream Sticks
- 3 Milo Packets
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Whipping Cream
- Mix the Milo powder with hot water.
- Add evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipping cream into the Milo mixture.
- Pour the milo mixture into the Milo packets, along with your desired toppings.
- Place the filled Milo packets in a container or mug to prevent it from spilling.
- Put it in the freezer until it’s halfway frozen.
- Place the ice cream sticks into the Milo ice cream.
- Freeze again for at least 4 hours or until it’s fully frozen.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Make sure the ice cream sticks are fully frozen before you squeeze it out of the packets.
- For the chocolate drizzle, make sure it is not too hot when drizzling it onto the ice cream sticks.
- You can add any toppings you want, it’s all up to your creativity and preferences!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Homemade QQ Honey Jelly Recipe