We’re always craving for a good tart So we thought, why not add a twist to the traditional egg tart by making a – Soy Milk tart! Made with HOMESOY Multigrain Soya Milk and Chek Hup Recipe brown sugar, it looks AND tastes delicious and good. The perfect choice if you’re looking for a tasty and healthy treat
Multigrain Soy Milk Tart
- 180 g
- 90 g Chek Hup Gula Merah
- 1 nos
- 300 g
All Purpose Flour
- 40 g
Soy Milk Filling
- 360 ml Home Soy Multigrain
- 10 g
- 30 ml Water
- Beat butter and sugar until well combined. Add in egg.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients
- Fill in dough into tart casing.
- Bake at 200°c for 15mins.
- Meanwhile bloom gelatin powder and water.
- Simmer home soy multigrain and add in gelatin solution.
- Let it dissolve and set it aside.
- Remove bake tart dough from casing and pour in home soy multigrain mixture in.
Make this irresistible treat from the comfort of your home today!
We collaborate with HOMESOY to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Totoro Chiffon Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!