Have you ever wanted to try chocolate indulgence cheesecake? Well, you have come to the right place! …and most importantly this recipe does not require you to bake anything! Completely no bake and foolproof!
No Bake Chocolate Indulgence Cheesecake
Everyone can make this no bake chocolate indulgence cheesecake
- 100 g Oreo cookies (without cream) or 1 packet of Oreo
- 40 g Melted butter
- 250 g Dark chocolate (to be split into two)
- 500 g Cream cheese (to be split into two)
- 375 g Whipping cream (to be split into three)
- 1 tbsp Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 66 g Castor sugar
1st Layer: Oreo Crust
- Crush 100g of Oreo cookies (without cream).
- Add 40g melted butter into crushed Oreo cookies. Mix well and pour onto 9-inch square pan to align base.
- Set aside and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt 125g dark chocolate in a double boiler and set aside to cool down for a bit.
- Whisk 250g cream cheese for about 2 minutes. Then, add in 33g castor sugar, 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add in melted dark chocolate and mix using a spatula until consistency is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 125g whipping cream until there are stiff peaks. Then, add to dark chocolate and cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto Oreo base to form second layer, set aside and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3rd Layer: Cream Cheese Layer
- In another mixing bowl, combine 250g cream cheese, 33g castor sugar, 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional), and mix well or 3 minutes.
- Then, add 125g whipping cream and mix well again.
- Pour mixture onto second layer to form third layer, set aside and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4th Layer: Chocolate Ganache
- Combine 125g dark chocolate and 125g whipping cream in a double boiler. Then, add 1 tbsp of butter.
- Stir slowly and melt chocolate over low heat.
- Once mixture is thick, creamy and shiny, remove from heat and let cool for less than 10 minutes. Then, quickly pour onto third layer to form top layer. Finally, set aside and refrigerate overnight.
- Let it all chill in the fridge overnight and enjoy!!
Did you make this recipe?
So, what do you guys think about this recipe? It’s so easy, innit? We hope you guys do give it a try and let us know what you think of it!
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .