Image credit: Flavored by Fatima
I believe that the Lotus Biscoff biscuit hype is going to stay for a long time. It was a huge craze in 2020 and it continues to be this year. It’s everywhere. You can’t blame the Lotus Biscoff lovers, it’s a delicious biscuit that helps to comfort and satisfy during these trying times. Since we have a little bit of free time, let’s try to make our own Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake! The fun part? It doesn’t require any baking!
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- 8 pcs
Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
- 85 g
- 500 g
- 300 g
- 50 g
- 250 g Lotus Biscoff spread
- Crush the Lotus Biscoff biscuits into pieces (using a food processor will definitely speed up the process but if you don’t have one, you can do it manually!)
- Melt the unsalted butter and add it together with the crushed biscuits before mixing them well.
- Add the mixture into a 6 inch baking pan and flatten it, making sure it’s nice and compact. Let it chill in the fridge.
- As we let it chill, we can start making the filling. Whip the whipping cream until it’s thick.
- In a different bowl, whip the cream cheese until stiff peaks are formed and add in the icing sugar along with the Biscoff spread. Mix them altogether.
- Add in the whipping cream into the previous cream cheese mixture, mix it around using a spatula.
- Take out the cheesecake base out of the fridge to add in the mixture.
- Put it back in the fridge for 8 hours or better, for a whole night.
- Once it’s cold, you can let your imagination run wild by decorating your cheesecake however you like. If you want a Biscoff topping, you can melt the Biscoff spread in the microwave and pour it on top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle some crushed Lotus Biscoff biscuits and serve!
Recipe credit: Hijabista
Now you don’t have to dream of eating anymore when you have the easiest, no bake Lotus Biscoff cheesecake recipe in your hands! You just need patience for it to chill in the fridge, but you’re strong enough to wait, aren’t ya?
Check out our various recipes on the website that you can make!