Baking is an experience we tend to enjoy and part of such experience is by figuring out how to use an oven for the first time. If you are a novice baker in search of your passions in the fine art of baking, fret not! Today’s recipe is the No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake. It requires no oven and no fire extinguishers ready by your side.
Now, wash your hands, tie your apron and let’s get to it!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 3 Bowls
- Rolling Pin
- Ziplock bag
- 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan
- Medium pot
- Hand whisk
- Measuring cup
- Spatula or spoon
- Separate the cream from the cookies into 2 different bowls.
- Place the cookies into a ziplock bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Set aside ½ cup (50g) of the crumbs for later.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and combine with the melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
- Press the cookie crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Set aside.
- In a medium pot over low heat, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, the cream from the cookies, and vanilla extract, stirring until there are no lumps.
- In a measuring cup, mix the milk with the gelatin until dissolved.
- Pour the milk into the cream cheese mixture, stirring constantly until the mixture starts to bubble slightly. Remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or a spoon, smooth the top.
- Sift the saved cookie crumbs on top of the cheesecake in an even layer, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Unclasp the ring of the springform pan, slice, then serve and enjoy!
- Calories 716g
- Fat 62g
- Carbs 30g
- Fibre 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
Image & Recipe Credit: Tasty Recipe Website
In the end, taste is all that matters. Be proud of your creation and make sure to share it with your loved ones!