This s’mores cheesecake is the perfect easy dessert that is chocolatey creamy cheesecake with a layer of butterscotch glaze and some fluffy torched marshmallow on it. A perfect sinfully dessert to savour when you have a really sweet tooth and a big fan of chocolate and cheesecake.
Non-Bake S’mores Chocolate Cheesecake
- Induction/ Stove
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer/ Stand mixer
- Blow Torch
- Round Cake Pan 8” x 8” x 3”
- 90 g Grahams Cracker
- 50 g Melted Butter
- 500 g Cream Cheese
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g Castor Sugar
- 100 g Melted Chocolate
- 80 g Cream
- 8 g Gelatine
- 24 g Cold Water
- 80 g Butterscotch Chips
- 55 g Whip Cream
- ½ tsp Butter
- 50 g Mini Marshmallow
- Crush the crackers in a bag until it becomes crumbs.
- Combine the melted butter with crushed crackers, and mix until they are well combined.
- Place into a round cake pan size (8” x 8”) and press down to compact and shape your base.
- Place in freezer until you are ready to put in your filling.
- Pour in gelatine into cold water, and stir until well combined. Set aside and let it bloom!
- Add in cream cheese, butter, and castor sugar inside the mixer, and blend it until it soft and well mixed together.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and continue beat for another 1 minute.
- Melt your bloomed gelatine, then pour it into the mixture.
- In another bowl, whip the cream until you get firm peaks, and then fold it into the chocolate cheese mixture.
- Pour the batter on top of the crust base, and smoothen the top with a spatula.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the whip cream and bring to simmer.
- Pour into a bowl of dark butterscotch chips, and stir well until melts.
- Add in butter, and continue stir.
- Pour the butterscotch glaze on top of chocolate cheesecake, and let it set for a while.
- Arrange the marshmallows on top, and use the blow torch to toast the marshmallows for 30-40 seconds, until it turns the color to a golden-brown hue.
- Slowly remove from the cake pan.
- Slice it, and ready to serve!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Silky Chocolate Tart Recipe