Have a bite of these Nutella Bites for a sweet, nutty snack. It’s very easy to make and will only take less than half an hour to get it done!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Foil
- Spread the nutella on top of the paratha.
- Top the paratha with another layer of paratha.
- Cut the paratha filled with nutella.
- Roll the paratha filled with nutella.
- Place it on a baking foil.
- Lightly coat it with egg wash.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of it.
- Air fry for 10 minutes at 180 °C.
- Make sure the paratha is half frozen so that you can easily take it off the plastic.
- Don’t spread too much Nutella or it will overflow when you roll it.
- You can alter or add any toppings you like! Switch it up with peanut butter spread or add some colorful sprinkles!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Lava Bread