This Nutella Chocolate Cheese Tart tasted exactly how it looks: rich, luscious, creamy and chocolatey that loads with Nutella It is also a good pairing with some nuts as topping or can be put as decorations as well.
Nutella Chocolate Cheese Tart
- Mixing Bowl
- Tart Mould/Pie Mould
- Blender/Food Processor
- Measuring Cup (To Press The Crust)
- Hand whisk
- 150 gm Cornflakes
- 125 gm All Purpose Flour
- 25 g Castor Sugar
- 115 gm Butter
- a pinch Salt
Nutella Chocolate Filling:
- 250 gm Cream Cheese
- 300 gm Whipping Cream
- 100 gm Milk
- 225 gm Nutella
- ½ tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Almond Flakes/Hazelnut
- Prepare a 9” inch tart mould and grease with some butter.
- Using a blender or food processor, pulse the cornflakes, flour, sugar, and salt together until it reaches a crumble-like consistency.
- Add small cubes of cold butter and pulse until the mixture combines together.
- Using the bottom of a flat measuring cup, press the dough evenly into a tart pan. You want it extremely compact.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack so that it can slightly cool as you prepare the filling.
Preparing Nutella Chocolate Filling:
- In a pan, add in soft cream cheese, milk and whipping cream.
- Turn on medium heat and let the cream cheese melt.
- After that, add in the cornstarch, salt and butter into it.
- Whisk to combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. While constantly whisking, allow it to boil for 3 to 5 minutes as it thickens.
- Remove from heat, then pour into the crust!
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 hours or until set. Top with remaining almond or hazelnuts as you desire! Your nutella chocolate cheese tart is ready to eat! Voila!
*For whipping cream I use Emborg brand*
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Orange Chocolate Marble Bundt Recipe