This Nutella Chocolate Cheese Tart tasted exactly how it looks: rich, luscious, creamy and chocolatey that loads with Nutella It is also a good pairing with some nuts as topping or can be put as decorations as well.
Nutella Chocolate Cheese Tart
- Mixing Bowl
- Tart Mould/Pie Mould
- Blender/Food Processor
- Measuring Cup (To Press The Crust)
- Hand whisk
- 150 gm Cornflakes
- 125 gm All Purpose Flour
- 25 g Castor Sugar
- 115 gm Butter
- a pinch Salt
Nutella Chocolate Filling:
- 250 gm Cream Cheese
- 300 gm Whipping Cream
- 100 gm Milk
- 225 gm Nutella
- ½ tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Almond Flakes/Hazelnut
- Prepare a 9” inch tart mould and grease with some butter.
- Using a blender or food processor, pulse the cornflakes, flour, sugar, and salt together until it reaches a crumble-like consistency.
- Add small cubes of cold butter and pulse until the mixture combines together.
- Using the bottom of a flat measuring cup, press the dough evenly into a tart pan. You want it extremely compact.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack so that it can slightly cool as you prepare the filling.
Preparing Nutella Chocolate Filling:
- In a pan, add in soft cream cheese, milk and whipping cream.
- Turn on medium heat and let the cream cheese melt.
- After that, add in the cornstarch, salt and butter into it.
- Whisk to combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. While constantly whisking, allow it to boil for 3 to 5 minutes as it thickens.
- Remove from heat, then pour into the crust!
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 hours or until set. Top with remaining almond or hazelnuts as you desire! Your nutella chocolate cheese tart is ready to eat! Voila!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Orange Chocolate Marble Bundt Recipe