Nutella Flower Bread for the Nutella lover’s soul, anyone? This flower bread is going to be especially popular with both kids and teenagers! I mean who can resist Nutella?
Nutella Flower Bread
- Combine all ingredients until it form a smooth ball and spingy dough.
- Let it rest for 2 hours.
- Pop the dough and divide it into four to five equal pieces.
- Roll the dough into a big and thin circle.
- Spread nutella on each layer.
- Cut the circle edge for 12 minutes and spread egg wash before baking in 180°c oven for 35 minutes or golden brown.
- Let it rest for 45 minutes and spread egg wash before baking in a 180°c oven for 35 minutes or golden brown.
P/s: Try to resist licking the Nutella while preparing the bread though!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Up Next: Passion Fruit Cake Ice Cream Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!