This Kam Heong Pita Bread has all the goodness wrapped into one! Some fat juicy chicken with Sauce Empire Nyolike Kam Heong Paste, sounds super delicious!
Nyolike Kam Heong Pita Bread
- 1 pkt Yeast
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup AP Flour
- 1 ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cup Bread flour
Kam Heong Fillings
- 50 g Olive Oil
- 170 g Nyolike Kam Heong Paste
- 10 g Curry Leaf
- 100 g Diced Chicken Breast
- 3 nos Tomatoes
- 100 g Two toned coral
- 1 nos Sliced Shallots
- Combine all yeast water and ap flour let it rise for 1-2 hour
- Add the remaining ingredients and knead for 10 minute using stand mixer. Cover and let it rise for 2 hours.
- Once proof punch it out and portion it into a 80g ball. Roll the ball into a thick disk.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes. Pan grill the bread on top of cast iron pan.
- Heat up the pan with oil and add in curry leaf and dried chilies.
- Saute until fragrant and add Nyolike kam heong paste.
- Add the chicken and cook until the flesh are firm.
- Set it aside and now we can go for the makeup.
- Cut the bread into half and split the middle. Start fill the pockets with preferred greens.
- Slot in the Kam Heong filling. Garnish with colourfull garnish.
If you don’t try it you’ll definitely be missing out
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!