Oatmeal bars are packed with natural goodness as you can control the ingredients to your likings and is is slightly healthier than normal cookie bars. As oatmeal is the main ingredient, it keeps you full for longer hours during the day. Oatmeal bar has many variations, in this recipe I’d love to pair my oatmeal bars with some nutella for extra chocolatey flavour.
- 10 x 10 inch Baking Tray
- Bowl (medium)
- Parchment Paper
- 3 cups Oats
- 340 gm Butter
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 360 gm Nutella
- Piping Bag
- Prepare a 10 x 10 inch baking tray with parchment paper, bowl, pot and spatula.
- Take a piping bag and add in 2 spoons of nutella into it. Set aside.
- Then, take a pot and of the other ingredients except for the nutella.
- At a low heat, melt the butter and all the ingredients together until everything is well combined. Keeping stirring until the ingredients turn to a rough crumble.
- After that, separate the oat mixture into 2 bowls evenly. Set aside.
- Take a baking tray that has already lined with parchment paper, and pour in one bowl of oat mixture.
- Using a spatula, press down the oat mixture evenly and cover the entire baking tray.
- Then, take a nutella and scoop the nutella into the baking tray. Make sure you spread evenly.
- After that, repeat the same process at number 6. Then the oatmeal bar is ready to be baked at a temperature of 180°c for 30 minutes.
- Then, after the oatmeal bar is baked, make sure it is completely cooled before you cut!
- Lastly, cut the oatmeal bar into small square and you can pipe the nutella in the piping bag on to it.
- Your oatmeal bar is now ready to eat!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Congo Bars Recipe