Orange butter cake are divine and only elites ate it. Some people doesn’t like that butter cake with citrus. For me orange butter cake are the best it because not only you can taste the dairy and aromatic dairy buttery taste but you also can taste the citrusy orange flavour. With the present of the orange it will lighten up the taste of the butter cake. So… you can eat it without having the “full” filling.
Orange Butter Cake
- 250 g Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 180 g Sugar
- 250 g Golden Churn Butter
- 4 nos Egg
- 1/2 cup Fresh squeezed Orange Juice
- 5 tbsp Sunquick
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Cream butter, Sunquick and sugar until pale.
- Add eggs one by one.
- Once the eggs are fully incorporated, add the dry ingredients and the orange juice mixed with orange zest.
- Mix until no lump.
- Transfer it into a baking mold and bake in an 180c oven for 30 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey..
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .